Re: [ezjail] ezjail and FreeBSD 10-Release - Jails won't start

as to jail_enable="YES"
I am unsure if this is required.  I was attempting to start the jail with the 'jail' command and it said to enable jails with 'jail_enable' or use 'onetime'  -- so I added it to see what would happen.

I like ezjail's way of keeping jail management as simple and straight forward as possible.  We use it for app separation, where we run one server 'app' on a jail.  Keeps you out of the nightmare of upgrading a port and bringing down multiple 'apps'.

-Jeff

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 2:18 PM, Rainer Duffner <rainer AT ultra-secure DOT de> wrote:

Am 22.01.2014 um 20:03 schrieb Jeff Hinrichs <jeffh AT delasco DOT com>:

> I have run in to a number of differences/problems when attempting to use ezjail w/ FBSD10-REL
> There seems to be a battle going on between ezjail and jail.conf
>

> # Jail - ezjails
> ezjail_enable="YES"
> jail_enable="YES"

I wanted to setup a 10.0 system with jails soon….

My 9.x systems don’t have jail_enable="YES“ in rc.conf

Is this needed on 10?

BTW, it would be cool if ezjail could „inherit“ or „borrow“ the resource-management features of zjails….
;-)