Re: [ezjail] ezjail and FreeBSD 10-Release - Jails won't start

2014/1/22 Rainer Duffner <rainer AT ultra-secure DOT de>

Am 22.01.2014 um 20:03 schrieb Jeff Hinrichs <jeffh AT delasco DOT com>:

> I have run in to a number of differences/problems when attempting to use ezjail w/ FBSD10-REL
> There seems to be a battle going on between ezjail and jail.conf
>

> # Jail - ezjails
> ezjail_enable="YES"
> jail_enable="YES"

I wanted to setup a 10.0 system with jails soon….

My 9.x systems don’t have jail_enable="YES“ in rc.conf

Is this needed on 10?

BTW, it would be cool if ezjail could „inherit“ or „borrow“ the resource-management features of zjails….
;-)

Dumb question - has the hole for devfs ruleset been fixed in 10-Release?
In 8.x and 9.x if you use the jail utility and jail.conf you get your whole /dev tree exposed in the jail.
Thanks!
Dimitar