Re: [ezjail] jail and IP addresses clash

On 07.01.14 17:27, Ferruccio Zamuner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to have some jails sharing same IP address as second IP.
> I'll open in each some service on their private IP but I wuold like to
> permit to some processes running in it to be able to begin connections
> using the shared IP.
>
> Is possible to avoid the error about IPV4 clash addresses?

I do not know if I understood you completely, but are you aware of
FreeBSD jail's limitations, as taken from the man page?

""
It is only possible to start multiple jails with the same IP address, if
none of the jails has more than this single overlapping IP address
assigned to itself.
""