jail and IP addresses clash

Hi,

I need to have some jails sharing same IP address as second IP.
I'll open in each some service on their private IP but I wuold like to permit to some processes running in it to be able to begin connections using the shared IP.

Is possible to avoid the error about IPV4 clash addresses?

root@v1:~ # ezjail-admin start cenacolotorino
Configuring jails:.
Starting jails: cannot start jail "cenacolotorino":
.
Error: Could not start cenacolotorino.
  You need to start it by hand.

root@v1:~ # ezjail-admin list
STA JID  IP              Hostname                       Root Directory
--- ---- --------------- ------------------------------ ------------------------
ZS  N/A  127.0.0.1       test_multiip                   /ezjail/test_multiip
    N/A  46.4.107.1xx
ZS N/A 192.168.2.1 reverse_proxy /ezjail/reverse_proxy
    N/A  46.4.107.1xx
DSN N/A  -
ZR 2 127.0.0.8 flipper.diff.org /ezjail/flipper.diff.org
    2    46.4.107.1xx
ZS N/A 192.168.1.5 cenacolotorino /ezjail/cenacolotorino
    N/A  46.4.107.1xx
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/ezjail onestart cenacolotorino
Configuring jails:.
Starting jails: cannot start jail "cenacolotorino":
.

root@v1:~ # jail /ezjail/cenacolotorino.it cenacolotorino.it \ 192.168.1.5,46.4.107.1xx /bin/tcsh
jail: IPv4 addresses clash

root@v1:~ # mount | grep cenacolo
zp0/ezjail/cenacolotorino on /ezjail/cenacolotorino (zfs, local, nfsv4acls)

root@v1:~ # less /ezjail/cenacolotorino/etc/rc.conf
# No network interfaces in jails
network_interfaces=""

# Prevent rpc
rpcbind_enable="NO"

# Prevent loads of jails doing their cron jobs at the same time
cron_flags="$cron_flags -J 15"

# Prevent syslog to open sockets
syslogd_flags="-ss"

# Prevent sendmail to try to connect to localhost
sendmail_enable="NO"
sendmail_submit_enable="NO"
sendmail_outbound_enable="NO"
sendmail_msp_queue_enable="NO"

# Bring up sshd, it takes some time and uses some entropy on first startup
sshd_enable="YES"
lighttpd_enable="YES"