Re: [ezjail] Capture install flavour?

On Oct 26, 2013, at 6:46 PM, Loyall, Benjamin Farragut (LARC-E301)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS, INC] <benjamin.f.loyall AT nasa DOT gov> wrote:

Does ezjail record the flavour(s) a jail was created with anywhere?

I ask as I am looking to script up a jail 'refresh' wrapper.  Basically, stop and delete the jail.  Then reinstall with same settings as initial creation.  I haven't been able to find the installed flavor name(s) stashed anywhere though.  I have found everything else though.

Have I missed it?

It sounds like it is not recorded.

You could include the flavour name in a file within the flavour.

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org