pax: Access/modification time set failed on: ./var/empty

Hello,

I tried to archive my jail (and zfs) but unfortunately I receive the following error message:

===
# ezjail-admin archive webserver_1
pax: Access/modification time set failed on: ./var/empty <Operation not permitted>
Warning: Archiving jail webserver_1 was not completely successful.\n  Please refer to the output above for problems the archiving tool encountered.\n  You may ignore reports concerning setting access and modification times.\n  You might want to check and remove /usr/jails/ezjail_archives/webserver_1-201312231719.18.tar.gz.
Warning: Archiving jail webserver_1 was not completely successful. For a running jail this is not unusual.
===

I know someone posted the same error in 2010 but unfortunately there is no workaround or solution to get the archive working.
I would be really happy to receive any helpful feedback.

Greetings Marc