Re: [ezjail] ezjail with nanobsd back-end images

2013/11/28 Dirk Engling <erdgeist AT erdgeist DOT org>
On 28.11.13 19:13, Dimitar Vassilev wrote:

> has anyone tested ezjail with nanobsd back-end images?

While I have not tested them, new image types can easily added by adding
the appropriate code to the ezjail-admin and ezjail.sh scripts,
everywhere ezjail_imagetype is mentioned ;)

Basically you will have to provide code to create an image, attach and
detach it, destroy it.

Is there a simple primer for nanobsd images?

  erdgeist
Hi Dirk,
There is short nanobsd tutorial https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/articles/nanobsd/howto.html
Another one with attaching the image
http://wirelessleiden.nl/projects/nodefactory/wiki/NanoBSD
Attaching nanobsd image is based on md disks and vnode type.
I will test once I get out of hospital next Monday onwards.
Next thing which I need to explore is if ezjail can setup 32bit jails x86 on x64. I'm building a package farm for my nano hosts and so far used the classic /etc/rc.conf approach to manage my 32bit jails
Regards,
Dimitar