Updating skel, basejail and jails?

Hi,

I wonder if it is possible with something like "ezjail-admin update" to reflect changes e.g. under skel or basejail after I installed ports into the skel or basejail. (with chrooting into it)
E.g. I want to install apache22 in ALL jails, therefore I installed it into /usr/local of the skel.

Are these installations updated by ezjail-admin update? In all pathes (basejail, skel and the living jails)?

Please let me know where ezjail-admin update is working and where I have to update things manually.

Thanks a lot!

Sebastian