Re: [ezjail] Vimage Support

Hi,

I have a question, what do you mean with "OTOH I heard it still crashes the system
occasionally."? for me work more than 1.5 years without any issues. Probably someone try to
stop jail before remove jailded interface in this case is absolutely normal to receive kernel panic for example. As i try to explain before at the moment after freebsd 9.x, rc.d/jail have native support for vimage and no additional patch are required