Re: [ezjail] Vimage Support

On 11/05/13 01:38, Zenny wrote:
@John: I learned it hard way (see screenshot) that pf and vimage do
not go together in the same kernel.

Read these links to save your time:
1. http://forums.freebsd.org/showpost.php?p=180089&postcount=2
"For firewall, you should not use PF, as far as I can tell. IPFW is
reported to support vimage."

pf+vimage always gives kernel panic so far including in FreeBSD10 (as
my experience tells)

However I found zjail (http://sourceforge.net/projects/zjails/files/)
this morning which supports vnet. ;-)

On 11/4/13, John D Jones III <unixgeek1972 AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
Ahh yes, I've seen that and another thread as well regarding Kernel Panics with PF and VIMAGE... It seems the Routing and Jails are on the same system, I am running a separate router with PF than then passes traffic to the 'Jail' server. I suppose that was a crucial piece of information that I failed to convey earlier on :D Sorry... I'll have a look at zjail, but I must say at this point, I do love the ezjail :D

--
Thanks,
John D Jones III