Re: [ezjail] Vimage Support

FYI, the only limitation that I see is vimage does not go along with
pf, but well with ipfw. I have tried with FreeBSD8.x, FreeBSD9.x and
FreeBSD10-CURRENT, but none works as it is. Since FreeBSD10-RELEASE is
just some three weeks away, you may use VPS for FreeBSD, I guess. I
could not compile VPS for FreeBSD from svn either. ;-)