Capture install flavour?

Does ezjail record the flavour(s) a jail was created with anywhere?

I ask as I am looking to script up a jail 'refresh' wrapper.  Basically, stop and delete the jail.  Then reinstall with same settings as initial creation.  I haven't been able to find the installed flavor name(s) stashed anywhere though.  I have found everything else though.

Have I missed it?

Tia!

--
Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.  Both are equally terrifying.  -- Arthur C. Clarke

Ben Loyall  CISSP

Enterprise Systems Group

Science Systems & Applications, Inc.

Atmospheric Science Data Center