Re: [ezjail] Permissions problem starting jail

It is a law of nature that one will always find a solution right after
embarrasingly admitting defeat. It is apparently as universally
applicable to software as it is to house keys.
I had scripted the installer through formatting, partitioning and
filesystem creation. Somehow a -o exec=off option got set to
/usr/local. As ezjail was the first port I set up, this was only
noticed after giving up, and promptly running into an identical error
with openntpd. My jails are now running.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Hidde