Re: [ezjail] zfs datasets won't automount inside jail

Hi, again.

So now I have 2 jails: the first I've created can automount ZFS datasets thanks to the trick below (adding " & zfs mount -va" to *_exec_start). But, also they have an identical setup, the same trick won't work on my second jail...

Any idea?