Migrating jails?

I currently have a box running ezjail 2.0.1 with about 9 jails. We are moving to a bigger box since we want to add jails. I was wondering if there is a set process for migrating ezjail jails from 1 server to another? Currently I'm thinking of:

1. Set up new server base OS, install ezjail and create basejail (I still use ezjail-admin update not ezjail-admin install for the basejail creation)
2. tar up each jail from old server
3. untar on new server
4. somehow let ezjail  on the new server know about new jails (??)

Is that about right? That sounds simple enough. Any gotchas?

Thanks
Viren
--
Viren R Shah