Re: [ezjail] wiki docs forum how-to

{disclaimer: }
- This is a work in progress.
- I take no credit for the content..most of which has been "borrowed"
- I am just trying to pool together the pieces I need to accomplish my goals

{Goals}
To build a server for public access. typical applications: www & mail.
Effectively a FreeBSD version of LAMP using Ezjail.

I have been working on a "cookbook" per-se, for setting up a freebsd
server using ezjail to segregate applications. This cookbook is
written in OpenOffice-write. It's 45kb and approximately 50 pages. I
have been adding/editing as I go.

http://www.munyak.com/downloads/cookbook.odt

If you feel the desire to collaborate, email me off-line or using this thread.

Regards,

Don
don(--dot--)munyak(--at--)gmail(--dot--)com