Re: [ezjail] using the same IP address in different jails

Hi  Łukasz:

"If you start web server in jail1 and try to start web server on the same
ip:port in jail2, it won't start. I'm using the same IP in different
jails for years now. For example - one jail for database, one for dns
and one for e-mail system."

Would you mind elaborating on how you did achieve the above? Maybe
this interests more than me. Thanks!