Re: [ezjail] using the same IP address in different jails

W dniu 2015-02-10 o 00:46, Dewayne Geraghty pisze:

> I think that you need to think this one through though.  If an external
> packet hits your system which jail should respond?  And when the packet
> comes back, which machine should it come back to.

If you start web server in jail1 and try to start web server on the same
ip:port in jail2, it won't start. I'm using the same IP in different
jails for years now. For example - one jail for database, one for dns
and one for e-mail system. Why can't they share the same IP if all
services in those jails runs on different ports?

--
best regards,
Lukasz Wasikowski