Re: [ezjail] disk labeling

On Mar 14, 2007, at 10:53 PM, Helge Rohde wrote:

On Thursday 15 March 2007 03:25, Matt Simerson wrote:
On Mar 14, 2007, at 6:08 PM, Helge Rohde wrote:

And then, since i don't have itunes the link you provided is
useless to me and
and googling only yields a set of pdf. Apperantly CS162 is a
complete course
on OS programming.

Yes, delivered on mp3, for convenient listening while driving,
riding, or other mindless tasks when you'd like to feed your brain.

An mp3 of a Berkeley Course on  OS coding: Great.
No idea on how to make sense of itmss:// links: Sucks.

They're giving away the course lectures for free using the most popular digital media content distribution system in existence.

I have neither OsX, Windows nor Itunes, so how am i supposed to get to the
goods?
Anyone has any Idea on how / where i could get my fix?

DVD Jon wrote and released an app, pyMusique IIRC. It's a python client for the iTunes music store. I know it worked on Linux so it should work on FreeBSD as well. If you can't find a download for pyMusique, go over to a friends house and download the MP3s and burn them to a CD, or better yet, copy them to your iPod. I've had a dozen of them which I use primarily for listening to books and courses. For that, my favorite is the nano. The shuffle has no screen or button lock. Navigating within a book is miserable when necessary because you accidentally pressed a button.

Matt