Re: [ezjail] disk labeling

On Thursday 15 March 2007 03:25, Matt Simerson wrote:
> On Mar 14, 2007, at 6:08 PM, Helge Rohde wrote:

> > And then, since i don't have itunes the link you provided is
> > useless to me and
> > and googling only yields a set of pdf. Apperantly CS162 is a
> > complete course
> > on OS programming.
>
> Yes, delivered on mp3, for convenient listening while driving,
> riding, or other mindless tasks when you'd like to feed your brain.

An mp3 of a Berkeley Course on  OS coding: Great.
No idea on how to make sense of itmss:// links: Sucks.

I have neither OsX, Windows nor Itunes, so how am i supposed to get to the
goods?
Anyone has any Idea on how / where i could get my fix?

> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/
> configtuning-initial.html
Allright, i am thoroughly convinced ;)

> Since I'm certain the short answer isn't going to satisfy you,
You're right.
> I'll
> point out that the longer answer is much longer. Take the CS162
> course for free,
See above.

regards,
Helge