ezjail null mounting during 'ezjail-admin update'

I think this is something that has always been a "problem" with ezjail
however either it was ignored or never brought up?

The issue brought up here:

https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/ezjail-admin-update-u-issue.49852/#post-278797

and the explanation here (I hope it is right):

https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/ezjail-admin-update-u-lib32-errors.49672/#post-277673

Should ezjail-admin be null mounting basejail inside of newjail during
an 'ezjail-admin update'?

I think this would help minimize the amount of confusion when ezjail (or
really freebsd-update) produces error messages if anything in the empty
directories that exists in newjail.