jail won't start if IP address assigned to the jail is on the host machine. 8.4-RELEASE-p16. ezjail-3.4.1

Hello!

Help with this issue, please, I'm lost.

Problem:
[root@salt ~]# ezjail-admin start php54
Configuring jails:.
Starting jails: cannot start jail "php54":
.
Error: Could not start php54.
  You need to start it by hand.

1. jail starts if IP address assigned to the jail is not configured anywhere on the machine (IP is not visible and no network from inside the jail); 2. jail won't start if IP address assigned to the jail is on the host machine /etc/rc.conf (sockstat -4 show that IP is not in use elsewhere, IP is visible with ifconfig and I can ping it).

So my situation is opposite to this thread:
(http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2013-December/254848.html)
".. a guess:
An IP address assigned to the jail is not configured anywhere on the machine..."

Info:
[root@salt ~]# uname -a
FreeBSD salt 8.4-RELEASE-p16 FreeBSD 8.4-RELEASE-p16 #0: Mon Sep 15 20:40:49 UTC 2014 root AT amd64-builder.daemonology DOT net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC amd64
[root@salt ~]# pkg info -x ezjail
ezjail-3.4.1

Thanks in advance!
K.

P.S. One more thing - I have some more jails up and running on this host without this problem, bet they are created years ago. This issue is only with fresh created jails.

K.