Ezjail and /etc/jail.conf in FreeBSD 10.0

Hello,

I have a question regarding the following warning when using Ezjail-3.4.1 on FreeBSD 10.0

/etc/rc.d/jail: WARNING: Per-jail configuration via jail_* variables  is obsolete.  Please consider to migrate to /etc/jail.conf

It is my understanding that this has changed in FreeBSD 9.0 but since 10.0 the new way is the default method and that warning is being generated.

I haven't been able to find any information about this on google, a lot of users mentioning the errors but ignoring them because their jails still work.

Is the change to /etc/jail.conf already on the roadmap for ezjail?

Kind Regards,
Robert Sevat