Re: [ezjail] Long program launch time in Jails

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 11:28 AM, Philip Jocks <pjlists AT netzkommune DOT de> wrote:

> Yes, I agree it sounds like a lookup issue. Pls. bear with me as I am a simple "user" of FBSD, not a sysadmin or FBSD expert:

[...]

issue, I honestly wouldn't know how to debug for a reverse lookup issue.

you could simply put a line into your jail's /etc/hosts for your private IP as there's probably no DNS cache that resolves something like 2.1.168.192.in-addr.arpa for you.

Thanks Philip!!!! That solved the issue completely !!!

Thanks again!
Alex