Re: [ezjail] ezjail installation crashed

I have installed version 2.0.1. But after that crash. I had 2.0 before
this accident.
I have no files is /usr/local/etc/ezjail/*
So here is just ezjail.conf:
[root@chooyu ~]# cat /usr/local/etc/ezjail.conf
# ezjail.conf - Example file, see ezjail.conf(5)
#
# Note: If you alter some of those variables AFTER creating your first
# jail, you may have to adapt /etc/fstab.* and EZJAIL_PREFIX/etc/ezjail/* by
# hand

# Location of jail root directories
#
# Note: If you have spread your jails to multiple locations, use softlinks
# to collect them in this directory
ezjail_jaildir=/jail

# Location of the tiny skeleton jail template
# ezjail_jailtemplate=${ezjail_jaildir}/newjail

# Location of the huge base jail
# ezjail_jailbase=${ezjail_jaildir}/basejail

# Location of your copy of FreeBSD's source tree
# ezjail_sourcetree=/usr/src

# In case you want to provide a copy of ports tree in base jail, set this to
# a cvsroot near you
# ezjail_portscvsroot=:pserver:anoncvs AT anoncvs.at.FreeBSD DOT org:/home/ncvs

# This is where the install sub command defaults to fetch its packages from
# ezjail_ftphost=ftp.freebsd.org

# base jail will provide a soft link from /usr/bin/perl to
/usr/local/bin/perl
# to accomodate all scripts using '#!/usr/bin/perl'...
# ezjail_uglyperlhack="YES"

# Default options for newly created jails
#
# Note: Be VERY careful about disabling ezjail_mount_enable. Mounting
# basejail via nullfs depends on this. You will have to find other
# ways to provide your jail with essential system files
# ezjail_mount_enable="YES"
# ezjail_devfs_enable="YES"
# ezjail_devfs_ruleset="devfsrules_jail"
# ezjail_procfs_enable="YES"
# ezjail_fdescfs_enable="YES"

Thanks a lot.
Jan