Re: [ezjail] Long program launch time in Jails

That sounds like a DNS issue... try seeing if DNS works properly in your jail.

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 4:22 AM, Alejandro Imass <aimass AT yabarana DOT com> wrote:
Hi all,

I just installed a new 10.0-RELEASE system and started setting up some jails with EzJail. Everything seems to be working fine except whenever I launch any program it just takes several (10-40) seconds to launch. Not all commands though, for example pkg work instantly but Emacs, Apache, and some other programs take really long time to launch and then seem to be working fine after they launch.

What can I do to try to determine what is going on?

Thanks,
Alex