ezjail installation crashed

Hello everyone,

I have installed ezjail for a long time and it run without any problem
until now.
I made update of that Freebsd server to 6.0-RELEASE-p17
After that I only receive this message when I want to start jail.

[root@chooyu ~]# /usr/local/etc/rc.d/ezjail.sh start
 ezjailConfiguring jails:.
Starting jails:eval: cannot open : No such file or directory

I deleted everything and installed everything again but without any
success. Still this message.
So I deleted it again and created just one completely new jail. Nothing
has changed. Still that message.
I tried to track it with truss but there is probably nothing what could
help me.
But just for sure, here is a list of "No such file or directory"
messages which truss sent me.
-------------------------
open("/etc/libmap.conf",0x0,0666)                ERR#2 'No such file or
directory'
readlink("/etc/malloc.conf",0xbfbfe830,63)       ERR#2 'No such file or
directory'
stat("/etc/rc.conf.local",0xbfbfe680)            ERR#2 'No such file or
directory'
stat("/etc/rc.conf.d/ezjail",0xbfbfe940)         ERR#2 'No such file or
directory'
stat("/sbin/sh",0xbfbfe500)                      ERR#2 'No such file or
directory'
stat("/usr/sbin/sh",0xbfbfe500)                  ERR#2 'No such file or
directory'

Please do you have some idea? This is a production system so I'll be
glad for anything.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Jan