Re: [ezjail] list command suggestion

On 30.07.14 21:22, Warren Block wrote:
> ezjail-admin's list command is different from jls.  The ezjail-admin
> version shows all jails, running or not.
>
> However, it's a fixed format, and not very useful for scripting.  A
> simple -q option that would only list hostnames with no header would be
> nice.  Even better would be something like jls's ability to use field
> names: jls name ipv4.addr

Well, yes. I've noticed that now more an more tools want to script
ezjail, while I foolishly assumed, ezjail would always be on top of the
food chain.

I've started thinking of doing it the zfs way with -H. I reckon that -q
is intended for quiet operation, i.e. not expected to output anything.

  erdgeist