Re: [ezjail] not start not delete

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Moura" <alexsm AT gmail DOT com>
To: <ezjail AT erdgeist DOT org>
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: [ezjail] not start not delete

On 1/18/07, tseveendorj <tseveen AT wirelesscom DOT mn> wrote:

Dear experts,

I installed ezjail 2.0.1 a month ago. Since i haven't used, today i was creating new jail. but it doesn't start and doesn't delete.

wirelesscom#  ls
basejail flavours log.hostname newjail

wirelesscom# ezjail-admin delete  log.hostname
Error: Nothing known about jail log.hostname.

the problem displayed like above. how to solve this  problem.

Tseveendorj,

Do you have the line below in your /etc/rc.conf?

ezjail_enable="YES"

Also, to properly delete jails created with the -r parameter, you can't
use the directory name to delete it, use the <jailname> parameter
used in the jail creation. Check the filenames at /usr/local/etc/ezjail/.

Alex

Alex,

Yes, I have the line in my rc.conf

I didn't use the -r parameter when I created the jail.

wirelesscom# cd /usr/local/etc/ezjail
wirelesscom# ls
ns1_wirelesscom_mn
wirelesscom#

ns1_wirelesscom_mn  this jail already created.

Best regards,
Tseveendorj