[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Is the ezjail 6.1-RELEASE issue still relevant?
- To: ezjail AT erdgeist DOT org
- Subject: Is the ezjail 6.1-RELEASE issue still relevant?
- From: Shane <groobly AT gmail DOT com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 22:36:48 +1100
- Delivered-to: mailing list ezjail AT erdgeist DOT org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=Ai2FgLryimyuS1wbNra19pWjipSh7ogrF8CrjqLvXkLTTJ3GYvCEK8BXx3xgk3/sKwxmumvlpuOA+xSZhHyxwPW6UK94OhFauYk9s36JXwu4JGN4OsDm/4gtvGcO5+CHLiLChqLf3M9yXEooSasRe+jUKOwtD+4D/kI9nSPj4ac=
- Mailing-list: contact ezjail-help AT erdgeist DOT org; run by ezmlm
Is the issue with jails in 6.1-RELEASE that is reported in red text on http://erdgeist.org/arts/software/ezjail/ the same issue that I see reported as fixed in 6.2?
From the 6.2 release notes....
"A bug in the rc.d/jail startup script, which caused a number of problems for users attempting to use jails on FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE, has been corrected." - Item 2.3.1 at
I'm still running RELENG_6_1 and I'm overdue on some patches but now 6.2 is out I'm wondering how safe the upgrade might be (I'll be testing in VMware first anyhow!).