Re: [ezjail] Re: ACLs under image based jail.

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 6:49 AM, Andrew Hotlab
<andrew.hotlab AT hotmail DOT com> wrote:

>> Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 00:03:28 +0100
>> From: erdgeist AT erdgeist DOT org
>> To: ezjail AT erdgeist DOT org
>> Subject: RE: [ezjail] Re: ACLs under image based jail.
>>

>> On Wed, 10 Feb 2010, Andrew Hotlab wrote:
>> In this case I actually wished only to help Roger who might have been frightened by the error message.

You are right! I got scared at first but once I came back to the email
I realized that it was ok to ignore. Thanks for the help, it was
great.
Maybe change the wording would help. I think a warning may be better
appropriate instead of an error. But don't take me serious :).

-r