RE: [ezjail] Re: ACLs under image based jail.

> Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 00:03:28 +0100
> From: erdgeist AT erdgeist DOT org
> To: ezjail AT erdgeist DOT org
> Subject: RE: [ezjail] Re: ACLs under image based jail.
>

> On Wed, 10 Feb 2010, Andrew Hotlab wrote:
>
>> Just to avoid the message "Error: Jail image file JAILNAME is not attached."
>
> Is this a hint to add more options to ezjail-admin config commands? ;)
> What would be needed?

Eheh... no Dirk, thank you very much, no"hidden message" here! In this case I actually wished only to help Roger who might have been frightened by the error message.

I'll surely come back soon with some hints: I still have to check out the latest version from your repository and make some regression tests before the "official" 3.1 release!

I can't thank you and any other contributor enough for this great tool.  Hoping to be helpful in making it even more useful.

Sincerely

Andrew