Re: [ezjail] portupgrade in a jail

On 11.02.2010, at 11:10, Jason Grossman <spam-me AT xeny DOT net> wrote:

Thanks. I didn't have that ... but now I do, and pkgdb and portupgrade still give me the same error message:

Fetching the ports index ... index file directory /usr/ports

https://erdgeist.org/cvsweb/ezjail/examples/example/etc/make.conf.diff?r1=1.1;r2=1.2;f=h

Have a look at the new variable I added to /etc/make.conf, if you check out ezjail now and do make install, all new jails should be installed with the new make.conf, for old jails just copy the make.conf from /usr/local/share/examples/ezjail/example/etc to your jail.