Re: [ezjail] portupgrade in a jail

Hi,

You can put these 3 lines in your /etc/make.conf

WRKDIRPREFIX=           /var/ports
DISTDIR=                /var/ports/distfiles
PACKAGES=               /var/ports/packages

This will tell all ports to compile outside the read only area /usr/ports
and also store all files there.

Same info is available here:

http://confighell.com/ezjail

Let me know how it works out for you.