Re: [ezjail] portupgrade in a jail

On 11/02/2010, at 4:33 PM, Matt Simerson wrote:

I have a slightly different use case than the ezjail author intended as I am the only person that ever logs into most of my jails. So, when I set up my jails, instead of having a symlink in each jail ( / usr/ports -> /basejail/usr/ports) I have a normal directory there.

Thanks.  That IS helpful.  I can use your system for some of my jails.

Answers applying to read-only ports trees still welcome.

Jason