ACLs under image based jail.

Hello all,

I have a couple of jails and one of them is an image based jail and I
would like to take advantage of ACLs but I cannot find where can I
specify to mount the image with ACLs support.
I took a look under /usr/local/etc/ezjail/jailname and I found some
"export jail_jailname_attachparams" options but I'm not sure if that
option is the one used to specify that the image
should be mounted with ACLs support. Any input or pointers would be
appreciated.

-r