Multiple flavours and version 3.1

Hello,

tonight I added multiple flavours to ezjail-admin. You can pass a space separated list of them to ezjail-admin create -f, they are applied in order they appear on the command line.

example: ezjail-admin create -f "users nullmailer apache" foo.com 10.0.0.1

I'd also like to finally finish in and release version 3.1, so if you have any last remarks, want to test any new feature listed in

http://erdgeist.org/arts/software/ezjail/#Changelog

or can help out with regression test, that would be appreciated.

Regards and thanks,

  erdgeist