Re: [ezjail] rcorder errors?

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010, Dirk Engling wrote:

On 1/22/10 10:48 AM, Michiel Detailleur wrote:

I removed that log link and now the error is gone, but how did it get
there in the first place? :s

I've found the problem in /etc/rc.d/jail, after an unsuccessful mount of
devfs into the jail they do not handle the error but try to cd to devdir
(which fails), make the softlink (while still being in ezjails config
directory) and corrupt it.

If it helps at all, I can tell you for certain that in my experiments I did at least once start ezjail on a jail that lacked a "/dev" directory and the mount of devfs failed...

Charles

I'll file a PR.

 erdgeist