Re: [ezjail] ezjail-admin vs. make.conf

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010, Dirk Engling wrote:
[...] I am considering removing this behaviour alltogether and move it to where it should live: in the example flavour. Is there any reason not to do so? Would it create confusion to change the behaviour?

I think that removing the functionality would create confusion. It would be good for things to work by default.

What I would suggest is making a default flavor, which can be reconfigured in /usr/local/etc/ezjail.conf - this allows for things to work by default, and for the right things to be done in the right places.

-Nathan