Re: [ezjail] ezjail homepage

On Sat, 9 Jan 2010, Nathan Tice wrote:

While people are making requests... could the homepage include an example shell command to get the newest version out of CVS?

I know that one... It is on the page, under the "Version History" section:

Since ezjail is useful under FreeBSD only, you might want to install it from ports sysutils/ezjail. A cvsweb is available at ezjail cvsweb, plus there is a fresh checkout. The most current version is available via cvs. Use "cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs AT cvs.erdgeist DOT org:/home/cvsroot co ezjail" with an empty passwort to check it out. Just type sudo make install to install it.

Charles

-thanks, Nathan