Re: [ezjail] Assigning new IP to existing jail

Doug Poland wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As the subject states, I need to assign new IP addresses to exsting
> jails using ezjail 3.x on FreeBSD 7.2.  I checked man ezjail-admin(1)
> and the list archives but didn't find anything.
>
> Could someone point me to the appropriate docs please?

There is no such functionality in ezjail 3.x, but you can always
manually edit the jail-configs in /usr/local/etc/ezjail/ and add ipaddr
to the "_ip" configline.

Multiple ipaddrs have to be a list of ipaddrs. seperated by a comma ","
without spaces before or after. You need to restart the jail after that.

greetings,
philipp